Porcelain slip casting workshop
Date: 30 Oct 2021, 9 am to 2 pm
31 Oct 2021, 9 am to 11 am
Place: 2 Garden Drive, Blouberg
Vegetarian lunch included
7 in stock
This is a 1 and a half day workshop
The focus areas are as follow:
- Handling and preparation of porcelain slip
- Fully understanding the characteristics of porcelain.
- Mould preparation, casting and demoulding of your piece.
- Finishing off your piece before bisque firing.
- All the detailed tricks of the trade I have learned over years of practice.
You can bring your own mould or cast from a range of available moulds.
All materials, firing and glazing services included.
T’s and C’s
- A 100% refund will be awarded should you cancel more than 14 days prior to the starting date of the workshop.
- A 50% refund will be awarded should you cancel less than 14 days prior to the workshop, the other 50% will be credited to any future workshops you wish to attend. (valid for a 12 month period only)
- Should you be unable to complete the course due to health issue you can arrange to complete the course in similar future workshops (valid for a 12 month period only)