Glaze X150 recipe and notes
All ingredients are available in South Africa.
Please view all images to see this glaze on 4 different clay bodies and at 2 different firing temperatures
When buying the materials in 1kg quantities, the kg price of this recipe is around R70-R80.
You can mix about 1,5l of brush-on glaze from this amount.
Please note that these recipes are for South African clients only (some ingredients are not available elsewhere)
Included in your purchase you will receive the following
- The glaze recipe for Glaze X150
- A support video, demonstrating:
- how to mix and prepare your glaze
- how you can make a brush-on glaze from it (at a fraction of the cost of the ready-made brush on glazes available)
- how to quickly and easily clean the bottoms of your work without using wax
- Also included are detailed images, videos and descriptions of how this glaze fires on 4 different clay bodies (white stoneware, buff stoneware, red earthenware and black earthenware)
- Result show the glaze at tested at cone 3 (+-1160 degrees Celsius) and cone 6 (+-1210 degrees Celsius)
- Supplier list and prices of where to purchase materials